Who we are
When we say ‘we’ or ‘us’ in this policy, we’re referring to Bluearc Holdings(Pvt)Ltd , 531/18 , Kotte Road, PitaKotte,10100 , Sri Lanka .This website is created and managed by Ogilvy Martech, Sri Lanka. “Oonadeyak.com” is a brand and its own by Bluearc Holdings(Pvt)Ltd.
What sorts of personal information do we hold?
Registration and contact details – your full name, address, email address and phone number and your contact history;
Bank account details – your bank account number and sort code;
Communications – details and where relevant copies of communications between us and your communication preferences.
Payments – a record of payments by customers.
Your account login details – this is your user name and chosen password;
Contact preferences – how and whether you want us to contact you;
Beneficiaries – if we have lost contact with you, we may employ tracing agents to find you or your beneficiaries to reunify your holding to the person(s) entitled to it; and
Other – any special instructions or restrictions relating to your account.
How does this site store your credit card information?
oonadeyak.com will never store your credit card information. All credit card transactions are done through
a secure link.
What anonymous information is collected on this site?
Anonymous clickstream information is NOT collected for any visitor to this site. This includes pages viewed, date and time, and browser type. IP numbers are not stored, but are temporarily used to determine domain type and in some cases, geographic regions.
Who might we share your personal information with?
Our service providers – some third parties process your personal information on our behalf but only if they meet our standards of security before doing so. We only share information that allows them to provide their services to us or to facilitate them providing their services to you. These third parties include:
- Where relevant, our professional advisors, such as lawyers and consultants;
- Third party vendors who help us to manage and maintain our IT infrastructure;
- Companies that deploy our emails and mailings for us because they need to know your details to carry out these services.
Other organisations and individuals – we may share your personal information in certain scenarios. For example:
- If we are reorganised or sold to another organisation, we may transfer information we hold about you to them so they can continue to provide the Services to you.
- If we are required to by law, under any rule or code of practice by which we are bound or where we are asked to do so by a public or regulatory authority;
- If we need to do so in order to exercise or protect our legal rights; or
- In response to requests from individuals (or their representatives) seeking to protect their rights or the rights of others.
We take protecting your personal information seriously and are continuously developing our security systems and processes. Some of the controls we have in place are:
- We limit physical access to our buildings and user access to our systems to only those that we believe are entitled to be there;
- We use technology controls for our information systems, such as firewalls, user verification, strong data encryption, and separation of roles, systems & data;
- Systems are proactively monitored through a “detect and respond” information security function;
- We utilize industry “good practice” standards to support the maintenance of a robust information security management system; and
If you would like to contact us or you have a question or a complaint about this policy, or the way your personal information is processed, please contact us by:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By post: No.531/18 , Kotte Road , Pita Kotte ,10100, Sri Lanka